Boyne Highlands--A World Class Ski & Golf Resort
Just outside of Harbor Springs in a beautiful rolling valley, is Boyne Highlands. This world class facility is a year 'round resort with three golf courses, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, fabulous lodging and dining--you name it, Boyne Highlands has it.
In the summer, the golfing at Boyne Highlands is truly spectacular. Stay in the main lodge or a condominium, go for a swim, shop for golf apparel, watch the sun set, or be dazzled by the Young Americans dinner theatre.
Boyne Highlands is a four season resort. Spring is perfect for not only golf but mountain biking or hiking. Try the zip line for family fun and adventure! Summer offers unparalleled golf: four spectacular golf courses plus a Par Three.
Boyne has it all when it comes to the perfect Michigan winter getaway. Offering great snow, expert grooming and carved out glades, and superb skiing and snowboarding. New last season, the Zipline Adventures has you soaring through the trees and valleys down the mountain!
And you can go for a dog sled ride with a dog team that has raced the Iditarod or enjoy romance at its best with a horse drawn sleigh ride. Try ice skating, tubing or snowshoeing for the first time or as a seasoned expert. Relax in one of the mountain-top restaurants with a hot chocolate, cold beer and fueling food and take in the action of the many on-snow events offered at Boyne Highlands.
Mountain biking through Boyne Highlands trails is a experience with fun for the entire family.
For more information:
Boyne Highlands Resort
600 Highland Dr
Harbor Springs, MI 49740
More Northern Michigan Summer Links
- Weddings on Mackinac Island
- Rendezvous in Mackinaw
- Cruise the Inland Waterway from Near Lake Michigan to Lake Huron
- Life's a Beach in Northern Michigan
- M-119 Tunnel of Trees from Harbor Springs to Cross Village
- Summer Swimming in Northern Michigan
- Icebreaker Mackinaw Maritime Museum
- Charlevoix is Lined with Petunias!
- Charlevoix's Four Beaches
- Bear River Valley Recreation Area Whitewater Map
- Lake Charlevoix Mariners
- Learning to Sail--Little Traverse Sailors
- Bay View--A Summer Chautauqua
- Harbor Springs by Water
- Sailing in Northern Michigan for Adults & Kids
- Kayaking Up North Is The Best!
- Fort Mackinac is Filled with History