Wineries & Tours Up North
Northern Michigan is one of the state's newest wine growing regions. A burgeoning agricultural tourism delight, these wineries provide spectacular settings, wine tastings, food, and, of course, wine to purchase.
Crooked Vine Vineyard & Winery In Alanson, 15 minutes north of Petoskey, this new vineyard offers outdoor dining, a gift shop, and more.
Harbor Springs Vineyard & Winery at Pond Hill Farm A gorgeous terraced setting. Climb to the top of the vineyard for spectacular views of Lake Michigan. Enjoy wine, and beer, in the tasting room and food at the Garden Cafe. North of Harbor Springs in M-119.
Mackinaw Trail Winery South of Petoskey on US 131, this winery sits on 30 acres of beautiful acres, planted with 15 acres of grapes. Established in 2004.
Maple Moon Sugar Bush & Winery This established sugar bush opened a winery in 2015 just north of Petoskey off Mitchell Road. Eighty acres of Northern Michigan woods with maple trees that provide syrup for maple wine.
Petoskey Farms Vineyards & Winery, 3720 Atkins Rd, Petoskey, 231-290-WINE(9463), Petoskey Farms Just outside Petoskey on Atkins Roads with outdoor covered patio overlooking 22 acres of rolling hills, scenic farms, beautiful countryside and acres of vineyards.
Pleasantview Winery Located on Pleasantview Road near Nub's Nob, this winery offers a tasting room and education opportunities. Also on site: a bed and breakfast and a wedding venue.
Rudbeckia Winery Southwest of Petoskey on Lake Grove Road with more than 150 acres to explore.
Royal Farms This Ellsworth farm market and winery offers a wine garden plus homemade baked goods, meat pasties, soup, and so much more.
Seasons of the North Located between Alanson and Indian River, this winery offers a tasting flight of five wines in a beautiful setting.
Walloon Lake Winery On Intertown Road outside Petoskey, this is a new, modern winery focused on creating the very best wines made from cold hardy grape varieties.
Enjoying Life Up North...
- Wineries & Tours Up North
- M-119 Tunnel of Trees from Harbor Springs to Cross Village
- Petoskey's Bear River Valley Recreation Area
- Harris Gardens at North Central Michigan College
- Sailing in Northern Michigan for Adults & Kids
- Bike the Little Traverse Wheelway from Harbor Springs to Charlevoix
- Northern Michigan's Up North Specialties
- Parks, Beaches & Outdoor Activities & Fun Up North
- Up North Activities & Things to Do
- Disc Golf Up North in Michigan
- McGulpin Point Lighthouse Near Mackinaw City Shines Again
- Discover the Lighthouses of Northern Michigan
- Discover Michigan - Watch These Short Travel Videos
- Zip Line Adventures in Northern Michigan
- The Andrew J. Blackbird Museum
- Bay View--A Summer Chautauqua
- History Abounds in Harbor Springs
- Charlevoix's Rich History as a Summer Resort
- Celebrate at Historic Castle Farms in Charlevoix
- The Old Mackinac Point Historic Lighthouse in Mackinaw City
- Visit These Featured Northern Michigan Businesses
- McGulpin Rock Has Helped Mariners Since 1615
- See Northern Michigan's Working Lighthouses
- Thorne Swift Nature Preserve
- Hike and Bike the North Country Trail
- Little Traverse Conservancy
- Downtown Mackinac Island
- Pets Get an Up North Welcome
- Say it Mackinaw or Mackinac?
- National Shrine of the Cross in the Woods