Golf Courses in Northern Michigan's Gold Coast
Golfing in Northern Michigan's Gold Coast is something special. Golfers come from around the country to play course after course where they can find something different on each course.
Northern Michigan is a golf haven. Or maybe better yet, golf heaven. With courses ranging from rolling terrain in the country side to bluff and lakeside views, there is a course for each day of the week. Or make that month! There are that many courses Up North.
Bay Harbor's course is only a few years old but is nationally ranked each year because of its complexity and stunning terrain. Boyne has eight courses at both Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain plus Crooked Tree, Hidden River Golf & Casting Club, and Bay Harbor. Enjoy some very special courses like the historic Belvedere Golf Club in Charlevoix.
Golfing in Northern Michigan begins not long after the snow melts and continues late into the fall. With great lodging and dining nearby, golf vacations in Northern Michigan have it all. Early and late season golf and lodging discounts and twilight rates during the summer season are available.
Within just miles of the Northern Michigan communities of Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Charlevoix, Indian River, Boyne City, and Mackinaw City are enough courses to allow something new day after day. Golf? Yes! Bring the clubs and put them to work in Northern Michigan.
More Northern Michigan Summer Links
- Weddings on Mackinac Island
- Rendezvous in Mackinaw
- Cruise the Inland Waterway from Near Lake Michigan to Lake Huron
- Life's a Beach in Northern Michigan
- M-119 Tunnel of Trees from Harbor Springs to Cross Village
- Summer Swimming in Northern Michigan
- Icebreaker Mackinaw Maritime Museum
- Charlevoix is Lined with Petunias!
- Charlevoix's Four Beaches
- Bear River Valley Recreation Area Whitewater Map
- Lake Charlevoix Mariners
- Learning to Sail--Little Traverse Sailors
- Bay View--A Summer Chautauqua
- Harbor Springs by Water
- Sailing in Northern Michigan for Adults & Kids
- Kayaking Up North Is The Best!
- Fort Mackinac is Filled with History